Can you live without Hot Water? The truth is hot water is a vital part of everyone’s daily life and when it is not there or there starts to be signs of problems, it is important that a homeowner not ignore those signs, but instead call the professionals at In-House Plumbing Company to investigate and rectify the problem swiftly.
5 Signs You Might Have A Failing Water Heater:
- It’s Age – The average life expectancy of a tank water heater today is 10 years. If your water heater is in the attic or another place where serious damage could be caused if the water heater leaks, we recommend replacing it before it fails or starts to leak.
- Rusty Water – If you discover that you are getting rusty/tinted water from only your hot water, this might be a sign that your water heater is rusting away and should be replaced.
- Running out of hot water - Whether you are running out of hot water or it is not as hot as it used to be is another sign that your water heater probably needs to be replaced.
- Rumbling Noises - This is typically sediment buildup within the tank water heater that is being heated and reheated over and over again, eventually it will harden and cause rumbling sounds as it is heating up.
- Water or moisture - Found around the water heater or within the drain pan under the water heater is typically a sign of a slow leak and that failure will happen soon.
If you are experiencing one or more of these issues Don’t Wait until it is too late, call In-House Plumbing Companies trusted team of water heater experts to investigate and resolve the problem before major damage occurs.
The Problem With Tankless Water Heaters
In-House Plumbing Company does not install Tankless Water Heaters as we believe in the overwhelming majority of cases a Tankless water heater is not the right solution due to the initial and ongoing expenses to purchase, operate and ultimately replace (Yes! Tankless water heaters have to be replaced as well) a Tankless water heater. Never install an electric Tankless water heater for sure as in most cases they cannot produce enough hot water on demand to supply the hot water you need for your household.
Should you have any questions or want to discuss your particular situation please feel free to contact our office at 972-494-1750 for your free telephone consultation.
Get a free estimate!
Schedule a free inspection with a Water Heater expert from In-House Plumbing Company.